To have or not to have fringes on your custom scarves, that is the question! We all remember these old fashioned knitted / home-made scarves grand-mothers or kids (maybe us!) would wear in the winter. Most of the time, these scarves had long fringes and were not very elegant. Times have changed! Today, fringed scarves are back in trend but they are much more modern and sophisticated than they used to be decades ago.
Fringed scarves are back in trend!
If you contact ANNE TOURAINE USA Custom Scarves and Ties to create your logoed scarves and if you too are interested in fringed scarves, here are a few things you should know:
- We manufacture custom scarves with small to long fringes - from 0.40” to 6” long.
- Tassels and extra-long fringes are fine for casual custom scarves. If you are looking for formal and classic custom scarves, we recommend you choose fringes 0.40” to 0.80” long. These are usually considered as the standard size and the dressiest option.
Casual and yet chic style
- Our prices for hemmed scarves or fringed scarves are the same as long as the fringes you chose do not exceed 0.80”
- Modal (a type of high-end viscose), modal-cashmere and wool are the most appropriate fabrics for fringed scarves.
Fringes on a Modal scarf
- Fringes can be made on oblong and square scarves but they always look best on oblong scarves.
- Whereas fringes seem a bit girly on a knitted scarf, they are perfectly fine for a men’s woven scarf.
So, fringes or no fringes on your custom scarves? At ANNE TOURAINE USA Custom Scarves and Ties we like both options equally. If you feel hesitant and need advice, ask us. Our job is to design and manufacture trendy custom scarves which will meet your expectations and reflect the image of your company!